The Madison Area Jugglers welcomes anyone who is interested in juggling and related arts. We meet twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays.
A Note About Meeting Times
Juggling practices are very informal and jugglers may trickle in over the first hour. If you are new to the club, you should plan to arrive a little late, or be prepared for some quiet time at the beginning of practice.
View in a larger map
On Sundays we meet in the Madison Circus Space from 2pm - 4pm. The Madison Circus Space is located at 2100 Winnebago Street in Madison, WI.
On Thursdays we meet in the basement of the First Congregational Church from 7pm to 10pm. The doors may be locked after 8:30pm. If you come late give another member a call we can let you in. The First Congregational Church is located at 1609 University Ave., between Breese Terrace and Lathrop St.
- The main entrance to the building for meetings will be the University side entrance. There is a bulletin board straight ahead that will contain room assignments for meetings. Please check the board as you enter every time.
- Using the University entrance you will be able to access third floor, and the lower levels.
- The entrance off the small parking lot will only be available for people who need handicap accessibility. NO PARKING will be available in that lot, only drop off for use of elevator. There is other parking farther up the hill, or across the street. If you need accommodations for handicap parking, let me know, and I'll coordinate with the church.
- I haven't heard anything yet about a room change for us (and am not expecting one), but if room changes are needed, we'll keep this list posted, and it will be on the board by the University entrance.
- DO NOT try to enter or pass through any area that is under construction!
When it's nice and warm out, we meet on Library Mall on the UW campus. There is construction in our usual meeting place. We have been meeting in front of the Chazen Museum at 7:30pm on Thursdays and the Wisconsin Historical Society at 3:00pm on Sundays.
If the weather doesn't cooperate, we find a place to meet. We'll probably be on or in the humanities building; to find us reliably, you should probably contact someone likely to be there.